Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gucci,Gucci,Gucci,Gucci,Gucci,Gucci, JORDAN! LOL.

The tittle is a spin off of Jay John verse from "Gucci." First thing that came to my head while I was putting up the post. Anyway, I felt this deserved to get thrown up tonight due to them dropping Sat the 8th! This is going to be another Love/Hate colorway for the streets. I personally will be trying to get my hands on a pair and if successful I will run a follow up vid on them. Trust me ya'll, when I break off video reviews I come correct..not like others out here who shall remain nameless.(At least for now!) LOL. To me Jordan Brand hit it right on the head with the OG high top cut, decent leather and suede toe box. The red colorway is fly and I predict they will be sold out that day! Let me know what ya'll think....




No comments: