Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jordan 23 Black/Red Released (Sold Out!!)

So thanks to my man Maze over at Kixandthecity.com for providing the super close up shot of the most anticipated color of the year for the 23's. Jordan Brands puts the 23 to close for the year poppin it off with the official blk/red color.

It was only right seeing as how Michael heart was always in Chicago. People stood in lines again and camped out for over a week to grab a pair of these exclusive shoes in this color. Again being limited to only 529 pairs world wide will def put the heavy price tag on em. Don't believe me....just log onto ebay right now and tell me that you don't see bids into the thousands for these kicks.

They officially released today and I am sure videos were made from the people camping out. Soon as that footage is released then count on me to due the follow up here on the blog. Enjoy the pictures. Thanks again Maze!






No comments: