Friday, May 15, 2009

Jordan 60+ Black/Metallic Silver Red Detailed Peek

So it's a ton going on with this shoe and I have mixed emotions about them. I will more than likely have to make my decision once I see them in person. Looks like it could be a dope outdoor hooping shoe. I will let my man Maze give you the history on these.. too lazy! LOL

This Fall, Michael Jordan's 60+ point performances will fuel many of Jordan Brand's releases. In addition to several packages inspired by the feat, Jordan Brand is releasing their newest hybrid/mixer, the Jordan 60+, based on the 60+ point concept. The Jordan 60+ combines the sneakers that MJ wore during his historic 60+ point breakouts including the Air Jordan 1, the Air Jordan II, the Air Jordan V, and the Air Jordan VII.

As part of their Jordan 60+ releases, Jordan Brand is set to release the Black/Metallic Jordan 60+. Inspired by the Black/Metallic Air Jordan V, the Black/Metallic Jordan 60+ features a Black nubuck upper with Red, White, and Metallic Silver accents. The Black/Metallic Jordan 60+ features the overall shape and midsole/outsole from the Air Jordan V, the heel counter and toe trim from the Air Jordan II, the Air Jordan VII tongue pattern, and the height and length of the Air Jordan 1.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

no no no no!! Can't do this, no!

Swave232 said...

I think the tongue and the material around the toe box is messing with me. Again...notice I said "outdoor" hoop shoe! LOL

Unknown said...

Yeah I'll beat these too for the low the though. lol but I can see the "cool" kids wearing these with their "I'm so different but like him" uniforms and their "swag". For me hooping will be the option for these, for the right price.