Monday, October 12, 2009

Air Jordan Retro 6 "Los Angeles Lakers"

So you may or may not have already seen this floating around over @ TSG.com. (Shout out to G-Roc) over there doing big things!
If you can remember last week when we told you 2010 was going to be the year of the Jordan 6...we were not lying. In addition to the "Detroit Piston" Jordan Retro 6 we see the "Los Angeles Lakers" color mocked up in them. When I first saw them in person I was not that thrilled about them but the more I continue to look at it they are growing on me.

I want you all to check out the black suede upper and the contrast stitching is actually gold/purple mix. Giving it that little extra edge on the classic sneaker. Look for this color to drop sometime in early spring of 2010. We will keep you up to speed with a video review in the near future.

No comments: