Monday, October 5, 2009

Air Jordan Retro 6 (Wht/Red) Jordan Spizike (Grape 5)

So here is the thing....I don't want you all to say that I told you all but...I TOLD YOU SO! LOL. So these pictures started floating around 2 days ago on the web just was not able to post until today. First picture is of the "Grape Jordan 5" inspired Spizike. The thing that you can not see from the pictures is the number "23" embrioded on the the side panel just like the Jordan 5 has. 2010 will be a huge year for the Jordan Spizike and just know that there will be a color combo out there for everyone.

Jordan Brand is going to be making real subtle adjustments to the Spizike for next year so be on the look out for at least several different styles.

So last but certainly not least we see the Air Jordan Retro 6 come back in the Wht/Team Red color. Again...I say "Team Red" is the color that they will be using for the first joint. Later in the Spring/Summer 2010 we will see Jordan release the Wht/Infrared and Black/Infrared in a package together!!! Yeah I said it...and remember where you heard it first!

All I can say is that if you have not started saving already then you are losing a slow race! LOL. If you thought Jordan Brand was letting you down then 2010 will make you change you perspective on them. Trust me on this one!!!! Leave comments....


No comments: