Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Air Jordan IX (9) Retro – Powder Blue

For all of you Jordan 9 headz out there this is the one to get for 2010!! Released back in 1993 this particular color was the most sought after one! Even though you all should know by now that I am not the biggest fan of all white outsoles, I might have to make another exception when it comes to these.

It's funny how the whole "Powder Blue" train came and left letting other colors step in for awhile. I believe that once these drop again it will make you want to start updating the gear again or pulling out old throwback that you had in wht/powder blue! LOL. Expect a spring/summer release for these and we will keep you posted as we get closer to the date!








3 comments:

d.knott(detroit fresh) said...

this picture made me never want to tie my laces again. the way he rocked these were so cold.

d.knott(detroit fresh) said...

......to me at least

Swave232 said...

You are not alone on that one! LOL