Thursday, June 25, 2009

Air Jordan VII 60+Pack (Bulls vs. Magic)

So let me stat by just saying this about some of these "Re Retro" package releases that have been coming out. To me...they have been coming up pretty short with almost making these packs worth while. Not to discourage anybody out there that might/will cop these when they drop late Aug but man! Quality is an obvious thing that sneaker heads constantly talk about and with these pictures I am noticing quality issue all around. LOL...


So I will start with that upper near the ankle support portion of the shoe. Edges look too sharp and not formed enough to the shoe like the retro versions that dropped back in 03. I am glad however JB decided to make the pinstripe colors a little less hideous from earlier pictures that were released last year! Notice on the white pair they added the "Cracked blk/blue" print along the side of the shoe. Has potential but still seems like it's lacking. The black shoes looks too smokey and that red/purple accents on the side are madd glossy! I will do a side by side comparison as soon as we can get our hand on a pair! Stay tuned and I hope I didn't turn anybody off! HAHAHA. Ya'll should know how we get down.

P.S. I am really waiting to see how that box looks that the shoes are sitting on. Hopefully that is dope:)


No comments: