Friday, June 19, 2009

Nike Air Footscape HF TZ - Chili Red + Dark Obsidian - Now Available at NSW

Another sleeper ladies and gentlemen. I know...I know....not the first shoe that strikes you like WOW...these are dope but they are guaranteed to be very comfortable. The Chili Red and Dark Obsidian versions of the Air Footscape HF TZ both feature solid mesh uppers with Neutral Grey suede mudguards and White midsoles. As a seal of approval, Fujiwara’s logo is printed in white on the heel tabs of both colorways. 4 different colors will release in this shoe and 21 Mercer has these now.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Footscapes are always cool by me. I will cop but I hate shopping on the internet for things.

Swave232 said...

You and me both....another sneaker that tons of folks still continue to sleep on! Online it is for you and I though. Lol