Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spring 2010 Retro 6

If you have been cruising around the message boards at all then you have seen some of the previews for Jordan Brand 2010 line up. I didn't want to show off the sales sheets because everybody and their mom posted them up a couple days ago. I am really not feeling the white speckles on all around the shoe but it's whatever at this point. Jordan Brand is going to continue to bring out about several colors throughout next year. Keep it locked with us for more updates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Am I dead... So late for this one where in H#!! have I been. So maybe in 2010 I will be broke.

Swave232 said...

Oh yeah....prepare to be all out of that cash!! You have over 7 colors that are going to be released in the retro 7. 2010 is going to be another tough year!