Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Word is.... Jordan Retro 3 White/Cement Grey in 2010?

So word is that the Jordan 3 is suppose to re-release yet again for 2010. We normally don't report on rumors but sources have been coming through lately on some pretty decent information and have not let us down since. This is not the actual picture of the "rumored released" pair but we thought we would throw this up with hopes that Jordan Brand does not change it too much if they do in fact release it. Keep it locked.

3 comments:

Towery said...

SERIOUSLY....I fainted....woke up to post this...missed out on these when I was in middle school...not this year...

vjw said...

You can still get a pair for a decent price on ISS or NT. Glad I got 2 pairs of these. One my favs for sure.

Swave232 said...

JT* Too funny man. These are still rumored but very possible.

Vjw* Def another one of my favs out of the Jordan Collection as well.