Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jordan 6 Rings Portland Trailblazers edition

While I am not really feeling the laser design on the upper I understand the concept. These shoes are really fly to hoop in but I know the younger catz are rocking these like they are going out of style. This is the Portland Trailblazer edition of the Jordan Six Rings. Set to release on Feb 14 along side of 4 other shoes from Jordan, expect to drop $160 on them. Or, if you are like me just wait till they hit those clearance rack to scoop up a pair in another month.

If you look close there are some images of Michael throwing up the peace sign from the Barcelona Olympics from 92, roses from the Rose Garden and much much more. Love the concept but could have done without the laser imaging. I understand it but just would not wear it out but a for sure bet on the court!




No comments: