Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jordan Championship Packs!!

Only reason I posted these are because once again the concept is pretty cool but still lacks execution on the 6rings shoe if you ask me. Jordan Brand decided to drop color ways of the teams Michael Jordan won championships against. Below is featured both the Seattle Supersonics and Utah Jazz colors. While these shoes will release all on the same day you won't be charged a "package" price. Meaning that all of them will be sold individually.

All of the phat 1 low colors will retail for about $90 and the 6rings will hit you for a jack move of a price at $160. The Seattle drops on March 14th and the Utah color on March 28th. I am kinda feeling the phat 1 Utah joints myself. Only if that Seattle one didn't have that white sole it would be on! LOL






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im tired of retro ones but I seem to like all the white colorways of all the lows.

Swave232 said...

I feel the same way about a few of them as well. Summer is around the corner though.....might have to stack up! LOL