Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jordan Fusion 9 Powder Blue

Ok,ok....I had a strong feeling that this might go down sooner or later. I remember when Jordan Brand through a teaser at us with the retro 9 re release back in the day. The retro card in the box features MJ sitting on a basketball with wht/carolina 9's on.(Pictured Below)

So now they keep the Fusion concept rolling (Wish it would stop) and present to us the "Powder Blue/White" leak pictures from FatBoy via NT. We will see what happens and if Jordan Brand will drop em. My guess is that we will see the summer/fall release soon on these. I will keep you posted as usual.







The Wht/Carolina colorway that was limited to UNC Players back in the day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these suck

Swave232 said...

Big time!! Bet you catz are still going to cop though. Sad sad thing....

Anonymous said...

Thats the same thing you told me bout da max oranges but im pretty sure ill pass on these lol