Monday, February 16, 2009

Nike Dunk Low "Teen Wolf"

This is a pair of very rare Nike Dunk Low Premiums that were released part of Nike’s Media pack paying homage to Michael J Foxx who played as Scott Howard of the Beacon Town Basketball Team Beavers in the movie Teen Wolf. They are limited to 72 pairs world wide ya'll. Again, I have already listed this as a "Fail" in my book but some folks out there might try to cop these super limited quantity dunk low. PASS....

They remind me of the 3 Bears dunk Nike did years ago....they are showing me anything special with this one.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol I bet there will be people still copping, IMO these utterly suck and a waste of materials on Nike's behalf. Come on, stop the "inspired by ____" stuff and back to colorways and creativity.

Swave232 said...

Indeed!! Could not agree more with ya. They have been getting better but still continue to sprinkle trash for the Hypebeast! LOL.