Sunday, January 18, 2009

Air Jordan Retro 1 High Strap Sole to Sole Pic

Jordan Brand is taking the collaboration theme to a whole other level. In Feb they will put out the Tribe Called Quest "Midnight Marauders" album cover inspired Retro 1 Hi Strap. I am not a big fan at all with the strap being placed on the shoe but that's Jordan Brand for ya. They have to keep it somewhat different from other drops.

The shoe has a black midsole with contrast green stitching and a red sole. The upper is composed of black leather along with a fabric toebox, tongue and side panel. They only want $110 for them and they will go fast. Exact date coming soon, I also here that one of Detroit's finest sneaker boutiques will in fact carry them once they drop. I left it at Burn Rubber, I left it at Burn Rubber.......Now I gotta get em back!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess, they're okay, anything to get a dollar.