Friday, January 16, 2009

Nike Safari x OG White Red Nike Air Max 1

We are jumping the gun a little bit on this one because what we here is that this is not suppose to release until fall/winter of this year. Post in the forms of NT a member by the name cubanbee gives us a sneak peak of some fire!!

If you have been following the blog like I know you have....right??? LOL. You will notice that I have been posting tons of the Nike Safari ACG releases. Safari x ACG is another one of the Nike focus point this year along side of other things.

The picture below shows the OG safari print and the midsole is composed of a "mud guard" midsole and outsole from the Air Max 1. For those of you who didn't know Nike is celebrating 20th year anniversary for ACG (All Condition Gear) division. I will more than likely try to scoop a pair once a official release has been made known. I also enclosed a picture of my safari max 1 I picked up over the summer. I love this shoe and especially the comfort that it provides if nothing else.



^^Nike Safari x White Red Max 1^^




^^ My Air Max 1 Safari ^^

No comments: