Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jordan Fusion (AJF 9) White/Red

So while the fusion game from Jordan Brand is not slowing down anytime soon we have a up close picture of the wht/red color that will be dropping soon. Air Jordan 9 upper with the Air Force 1 sole, white leather upper still looks very stiff to me in the pictures. I am personally not a fan of the fusion line up at all others might be.

They added key details to the fusion like the Jordan "23" globe emblem near the back below the heel tab. Kept the ridged midsole in combination with the classic "Air" that is commonly seen on most Air Force 1 kicks. Only thing I'm diggin is the fire red engine color accents on the shoe! Let me know your thoughts.....Peace







*Pics via HoopChina*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pump fake, going to have to pass...
Fusions are the last thing on my mind. Kinda look like IX's but are not IX's.