Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jordan Fusion 4 Premier Varsity Red/Royal Blue

The big stink about this Jordan Fusion is that people are calling it the better looking Fusion amongst all of those that have released so far. As for my thoughts they remain the same! (2 Thumbs down!) Not that I don't think that this is a sick colorway on both of these but a old head like myself would have respected them just dropping this color in the actual Jordan 4.

This is what I still continue to call the shoe for the new school catz out here....and to be honest there is nothing wrong with that it's just not my flavor neighbor. If you do like these and want to get your hands on a pair then head over to [niketown.com] and grab a pair for a cool $160. That's another thing...that price tag! Oh boy. Be smooth ya'll.


No comments: