Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nike SB Zoom Paul Rodriguez 3 (P-Rod III) - Black - Red - Detailed Images

I have always like the concept of the P-Rod shoes but never picked up a pair yet. I think this fall is going to be a different story. I am kinda glad that Nike took away the big rounded front on these like we have seen on previous models. It makes the shoe look less bulky. I know that it was designed that way because it was originally a skate shoe but they are starting to realize that P-Rod is attracting other fans besides skaters. Take a look at the hint of safari print adn the black leather/suede combo mix used on these. I am also diggin the low profile cut and how they decided to also drop the "Phat" tongue look as well. Very dope! Fall 2009 is going to be pretty amazing. Keee it locked!




No comments: