Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jordan Melo M6 (Winter 09)

Can someone at Jordan Brand please find Melo a identity with his signature shoe???? I don't think he has made a decent looking one since his second shoe JB release years ago. I mean while this shoe stays pretty simple in color which I don't mind...it also doesn't look like anything! HAHAHA. You all should know by now that Jordan Brand sits down with their players and they almost have 100% say of what the design process looks like.

To me it looks like LaLa (Carmelo wife) has Carmelo by the you know what and the results are coming out with a wack design scheme. LOL. This looks like something somebody 55 year old daddy would rock. I know Jordan Brand is about performance and this shoe was geared for better ankle support but come on now.....they will be released in fall/winter of this year and be on the clearance rack by Jan 2010! Put your money on it! Thanks Jordan Brand....*You lose. Let me know what you all think...





No comments: