Monday, August 31, 2009

Air Jordan L'Style One -Fall 2009 Asia Release

So we first showed you the Jordan L'Style One a few month ago when Wale was rocking a pair on his video set. Thanks to the good people over at Dunk.com for coming through with the release pictures we get to show you a better view of em. They have currently released over in Asia markets and will start to slowly but surely make their way to the states in a couple months.

They are more for a causal approach vs. the sports look every time..hence the whole "Lifestyle" concepts. To keep in line with current trends that are going on I think Jordan Brand hit the target audience with these. I am diggin all of the colors inger/Dark Cinder, Black/Neutral Grey, and Dark Grey/Grand Purple/Shadow Grey that they are dropping in. I have to actually try em on to tell weather or not this would be something I can wear. Super high cut on these but I am really liking the Jordan 1 midsole, toe box, and outsole inspired look on em. They added the air unit for comfort and a hint of flash. Let me know what you all think...




No comments: