Monday, August 3, 2009

Nike Hyperize Decades Pack

The Nike Hyperize Decades pack features Nike Hyperize sneakers that are each inspired by classic Nike sneakers including the Air Safari, the Air Max 90, the Air Max 95, and the Nike Foamposite One. Each Nike Hyperize features a colorway inspired by the OG sneaker that it reps and the logo on the tongue nods back to the OG sneaker as well. I am really digging Nike bringing back the essence to basketball sneakers.

I think some heads are really missing out on some of the new concepts Nike is bringing to the market simply because the retros have kinda been blinding us all. I have fallen victim to it before, but still have to keep your eyes peeled for some heat rocks like these! Still no official word but as always we will keep you posted.





2 comments:

d.knott(detroit fresh) said...

THE SAFARIS ARE TOO DOPE. I LOVE THIS CONCEPT. I WAS KINDA HYPERMAX>HYPERIZE BUT THIS KINDA CHANGES MY MIND. DEPENDING ON THE PRICE TAG I JUST MIGHT COP. LOVE THAT NIKE IS BRINGING THAT FLAVOR BACK TO HOOP KICKS. FOR THE LAST 5, 10 YEARS ITS LIKE LIFESTYLE SNEAKERS AND RETROS HAVE TAKEN OVER AND BASKETBALL SNEAKERS HAVE TAKEN A BACK SEAT. F-IT, THEY WEREN'T EVEN IN THE CAR. THE INFRAREDS ARE DOPE TOO.

Swave232 said...

Indeed. I could not agree more. It's like I said...Nike is getting it in on the basketball tip! The 2010 line up in general is looking sick! This is just a tip of the ice berg for them....time to sit back and watch at this point.