Saturday, August 15, 2009

Air Jordan Retro DMP 7 Pack

So by now these should either already be sitting in your closet, being ordered online as we speak, or you are preparing to go and cop a pair today at your local spot! I was going to post a video I did on these earlier today but somehow managed to lose the footage! (Don't ask) GRRRRRREAAAAT! So I just decided to swager jack Money Maze pictures over there from KATC.com.

In the video I did a comparison of the pack 7's that release and matched them up with the last 7 retros from early 2004. I pulled the white/French Blue joints from the archives and the "Raptor" colorway just to show the differences. If I find it please believe that I will post. Not bad overall but nothing compared to the past retro that have released in the 7th signature shoe. You be the judge....what do you all think????




No comments: