Friday, August 14, 2009

Nike Air Maxim Trainer 1 - OG Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll Colorway

You should already know that the Air Maxim has been in stores for well over a month now and if you are like me then you have probably already tried on a pair...or maybe not. This time we see another hybrid that fuses elements of the Air Maxim 1 with the Air Trainer 1. I personally think that it could be a cool concept but the comfort factor still bothers me with this shoe.

If you get a chance to swing into you local retailer ask them if you can try on the Air Maxim 1 (Wht/Red) and see if they don't feel a little heavier than the Air Max 1. I am not really diggin how Nike just panted on the swoosh on the side of these either. I understand the whole concept of the shoe is performance based but come on now....how many runners do you think will cop this to actually run in it? People like you and I are going to cop because it's dope and has a old school/new school twist to it. Take a look at em in "Detail" and tell me what you think!





No comments: