Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nike Air Force 2 Wii Edition

As promised I bring to you the Nike Air Force II Ninetendo "Wii" inspired. If you have been following the blog like I know you have this is an edition to Nike game systems packs to be released. These are to be release in Summer of 2009. From the pictures they look like samples so Nike might switch it up a little for the final version. To me, these look like some straight FAKES. XBox 360 and Playstation 3 collaborations turned out pretty good but they could have kept these.

They remind me of the fantastic 4 pack Air Force 1 that dropped a couple summers back when every body and their mom wasd wearing ridiculous fakes colors in them. HAHAHA. Not too impressed but thought somebody out there reading might like.







1 comment:

Gerritnow said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...