Sunday, December 21, 2008

Puma Break Point Collection (Spring 2009)

So for all my Puma lovers out there this is for you. Again, even though I post tons of Nike/Jordan shoes on the blog does not mean I don't take time to respect other brands out there doing their thing.

This is going to be apart of Puma Break point collection due out in Spring of 09. They are going to feature the Puma Clyde and the Puma Steppers. They based the concept of the Break Point collection from the basketball/tennis shoes and used traditonal Wimbeldon colors of Royal Purple and Emerald Green with a little Black, Burgundy, and Royal Blue as well. Notice that the Puma Clyde and both the Stepper still use suede on the outside but the Clyde has a nice hit of leather near the eye lits and tongue. DOPE! Paying attention to detail Puma has my approval.
(side bar) Ya'll know I still despise the all white sole though. LOL


Pics via Vangabt







No comments: