Monday, December 15, 2008

Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 High Black/Infrared

Again, I know I am late with this one because word has been on the web about these for a while. (side bar::::The Jumpman tries to bring you the best pictures possible.)
I told you all to prepare yourself for a huge circulation of the retro 1's in 2009. You might see 2 to 3 pair drop at least every 2 to 3 weeks for 6 months straight next year. This particular one featured is the high top black and infrared. So to tease those of you who are still waiting on the infrared 6 to retro itself keep waiting, Jordan Brand hits you with the 1 for now. LOL.

This is a better looking picture than the one that has been floating around with dude actually rocking some samples. I still like the clean build of this shoe that is why it will never get old to me. The infrared looks to be a high gloss patent leather finish. If you are real funny about having you toe box crease then these might not be the pair you want to grab. The patent is definitely going to crack not even 5 steps with these boys on.

If they are a must have for you then I would say stack up about $230 and be ready to cash out on a additional pair to put on ice. I know what you are saying......Teek, you must be crazy when times are tough. Yeah, but to look back and say to yourself why didn't I get another pair haunts you for a while. This is why I am reporting now so you can save some of that Christmas bread. LOL. Look for these to hit sometime in January of 2009. More pics as we get closer to the release.


No comments: