Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nike Flightposite (Silver)

So another one of my personal favorites when we talk about hooping shoes. Nike just started to bring these back out earlier this summer with it's blk/gold color that started it all. The ever so popular egg plant color along with a couple House of Hoops releases really brought tons of attention to this shoe. The face that I love the lacing system along with the added zipper for extra support the flightposite is a great shoe for any guard or forward position.

The last 2 pictures below are 1 of the 2 pair I have of the OG's from back in 2000 when they dropped. Again, seeing as how I go hard when I'm on the court...LOL.. the silver actually started to wear off fairly quickly after a game or two. I play on my toes a ton so you can see where it once was silver it now is yellow. I remember buying my second pair of these back then because I also wanted to rock them for everday use (Well not everyday) off the courts.

Yes kids, STOP wearing you hoops shoes outside on the pavement!! Kills you whole Sole game and longevity of the shoe. Keep a set of hooping shoe for indoors and a set for outdoors....of course if you have the means to do so. But come on, grab a pair of payless Shaq boys for outdoors and keep you Nike game preserved! HAHA. Enjoy





No comments: