Monday, December 29, 2008

Nike Womens Dunk Low Netural Grey/Citron/White

So for all my ladies these will def be super fly once Nike drops this color on that a%$. Be on the lookout late Feb early March for these to release. Spring being around the corner by then I would recommend that you cop and keep on ice till May! Keeping them extra crispy but that is just my personal recommendation. LOL.

Low top Premium leather...again....PREMIUM LEATHER. I just want to stress that because Nike is not going cheap this year when it comes to quality of Dunks. These will retail for $100 once they release and that is high when you are talking about quality leather though, especially for a low. Nevertheless, really diggin the silver metallic hit in the heal and grey leather in the toebox. That citron make gives the shoe even more character with a flower design on the insole. I am sure I will see these on the streets soon, maybe even before Feb!




No comments: