Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nike "Huarache" Air Force 1

I brought you all the update a couple days back on Nike doing these hybrid shoes like crazy for 2009. If you follow the blog daily then you should have peeped the white/white patent color in these that I showed you. If not then click the links on the side and search Air Force 1.

This time Nike is showing us this purple leather with a white swoosh and what is suppose to be black but looks like green suede toe box. That is my only complaint when it comes to a solid black suede like that, if it is not executed properly it looks like butt. Of course you have to love the frosted purple sole with the huarache emblem in the background. Curious to see how much if at all lighter Nike will make these.


Again, this post is for all my Air 1 heads out there. Def make sure ya'll get a pair when they drop and let me know what you think.




No comments: