Monday, December 8, 2008

Supra Cruizer Low Grapes!!

So again ya'll...it's not that I just favor Jordan and Nike all the time. I love a mixture of brands, styles, and even collaborations when it comes down to it. The fact remains is that the sneaker industry is inspired/jocking/emulates/ etc, or whatever you want to call it to both Nike and Jordan. For example, let's take a look at this Supra low. In my opinion looks pretty promising from the picture and is def inspired from the Air Jordan 5 "Grape" colorway.

So Jordan or maybe even Nike may not have been the first company to throw Aqua/Purple on a sneaker but you can't tell me that the first thing that comes out your mouth is that "Oh, these remind me of those one J's!" My point exactly!!! Once again proving my point that some way some how everything relates right on back to the Jumpman!! LOL. No set date on these yet but should be available just before spring!

No comments: