Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pistons vs Denver Game 3/3/09

So last night I ended up taking my daughter to her first Pistons game and we had a blast! Night was interesting just off the fact that the Pistons won 100 to 95 and Chauncey returned back to the Palace and scored a season high of 34 points. Huge standing ovation during the announcement of the players before the game and it lasted for a cool 3 to 4 min before they even announced the Pistons.

So with all that said ya'll know I could not have made this post without saying something about kicks right? LOL. So while I don't have any pictures I can at least kick it with ya'll and let you know the low down.

First off at warm up Sheed was rocking a White/Baby Blue Air Force 1 High top. Now I thought we was going to rock them during the game to show respect towards Chauncey but he switched it back to the white/red for game time. Rip was still rocking the white/blue PE Jordan 6 rings that I have posted a while back.

One thing I can tell ya'll is that the GayzeWayze were also out....in other words... FAKES! A dude in front of me rocking red on black Jordan 8's...terrible... and even the freakin snow cone guy that worked there was flexing a pair of black/white/yellow Jordan 22's. Oh lord...I wish I had time to grab my camera and flash some pics to go with the story but I was smashing Bdubs at that moment. HAHAHA. So I posted the other pics I took in the palace minus my family joints. Ya'll don't need all that. LOL! Oh...my daughter was freaking out at first about Hooper floating around (I would too because of that T-mobile sidekick he was holding...ugghhhh) but she was ok as the game went on. I know this was long but whatever..... much love ya'll.

P.S. Glad to see Rip starting again...Iverson out and we are winning again.....Things that make you go hmmmmmm!



No comments: