Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Air Jordan Dub Zero Black/Red/White Follow up

If you have stopped by your local footlocker/footaction lately then you would have noticed Jordan Brand release the 2nd round of Dub Zero again for this year. I showed this same pair to you all months ago but wanted to bring it back up because the expected June 13th release date is approaching within a month now. These are a great basketball shoe if looking to hoop in a pretty fly in door court shoe.

In a way I know there is a ton of stuff coming out over the course of the next month so I can totally understand not making these first priority. Especially at the $160 tag they are going to release at. I really like what they did with the blk on blk laser color and just the whole placement of color on this pair. If I were in the market for some I would either wait for a Friends/Family event and grab them not unless you can get em for the lowz at a later date. Def one of the better colors that I am seeing drop this year in the Dub Zero. Enjoy.



2 comments:

a_hunt26 said...

Ok, so I totally wanted to get DHunt those white and grey, but these are totally sweeter. I need to convince him to get these!

Swave232 said...

I agree! These are way colder than the white/grey! He would wear these for sure!