Thursday, May 21, 2009

DJ Clak Kent @ Dave Jeff Clowning at Sneaker Pimps ATL

No as I was watching this video I was going to make a comment that number 1 this is getting a little old with them pointing people out rocking fakes. Trust me, I hate fakes just like the next real sneaker head but I was beginning to think they stage this at the sneaker pimp events. Again...I was wrong. Check this video out which took place at the sneaker pimp event in ATL.

DJ Clark Kent was up on stage and seriously about to give dude a crispy pair of whatever after they destroyed dudes shoe. Tell me why did dude snatch his fake pair of kicks right out of Dave Jeff hands after he begins to try and set it on fire??? Here is the thing, if you are caught rocking fakes at a exclusive event like this then they will find you and clown you in front of everybody. Now the cool part that most people don't know is when they clown you and tear up your fakes....they provide you with a crispy pair of whatever...it could be Jordans, Air 1's, Yeezy's, whatever. This idiot decides that he does not even want to get that far and keep is bootleg @$$ Air 1. Check the entire vid....

No comments: