Friday, May 15, 2009

Jordan Fusion 4 Black/Grey/Cement

So before some of ya'll beat me up on this post let me explain....lol. I know that a ton of people including myself Love to Hate the whole Fusion lineup. While for the most part it is older heads like myself or just OG Jordan collectors that just can't get down with the whole concept. But for others, these are looked at like the new age style of J's/Air one Best of Both world collaborations. I personally know why Mike J and the rest of the team continues to drop all kinda of crazy colors and styles in fusion line up is because it sells.

Not to put anything against the younger generation now that is getting into the game but this is there time to shine so to speak with these. Not to mention other than exclusive joints like Air Questos and or LS Jordan retro that drop what age base mainly cops Air Force 1's and Team Jordans? So while I will never drop $145 to $160 on a pair of these (just as most of you won't either) but there are younger catz out there will. Not because they don't understand but this is what they are mainly flooded with in today Jordan world. So with all that said I would like ya'll to hit us up wiht comments about the whole fusion line up and your personal thoughts on it. You all can leave comments in the "comments" section or write on the wall to the top right of the page. I am just putting it out there that Jordan will always sprinkle some ill retro stuff and creative concepts out there but 1 thing I know is that this Fusion line is going no where soon.

Oh yeah...and as I just ran off on a tangent forgot to mention that this color is scheduled to release in September 12th and will retail for $145



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was born in 1990 but I can't do fusions. I buy jordan brand because
1. Mike is the greatest of all time.
2. Each shoe was the peak of basketball technology at their time.
3. I love sneakers.

To each its own. Like what you like and not what others like. That's the motto I've lived by.

d.knott(detroit fresh) said...

on one hand...okay scratch that. there are four sides to this story. first you have the og true sneakerheads who hate to see some of their favorite kicks butchered in what looks to be ill-advised poorly thought out mash-ups. secondly you have the 13-21 crowd who are not quite sneaker heads in the tradiitional sense but, they have a lot of kicks and have a love of sneakers. for them, to see their af1's and their dad/uncle/brother's jordans together in one package is awesome. third, you have folks like me who aren't too crazy about the idea but appreciate the attempt at something new. lastly, the least of this bunch are the followers who aren't really sneakerheads as much as they are dickheads*(pause,i gues*) who don't buy sneakers because they like them but, buy sneakers because other dudes will like them. chicks do shit like that in clubs. save it for the skirts fellas.

Swave232 said...

^^ Funny yet so true^^ Leave it for the ladies at the club...even then....I would want my lady to be up on her shoe game though! LOL. That's just me though. Keep the replies coming.

Unknown said...

Yeah d.knott I hear what your saying I'm not an "OG" but I hate to see good ideas poorly executed. If ain't broke don't fix it.