Monday, May 18, 2009

And 1 Tai Chi Returns!!!!!

Oh Baby!! I actually still have a white/navy pair of these that are BEAT!! This the same shoe that Vince Carter won the dunk contest back in the day. These will hit stores sometime in October and will only retail for $70. I am going to tell you from personal experience that this shoe is a really cool outdoor hoop shoe. Lightweight and designed with quality. Let's hope that And 1 kept that same idea in mind when they went to re make these....time will tell. Def gets my stamp of "Flyness" though.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought about this shoe two months ago... Oh the memories.

Swave232 said...

yes sir! Don't let me come up on these for the lows. It will be over then. I need another good outdoor hooping shoe for the summer. Great value, well built....well at least back in the day it was. We shall she what the finish product turns out to be.

Anonymous said...

man o man is this true....? i wrote emails to and 1 to bring back this shoe...!